For the registration of pieces in El Chupete, it will be necessary to meet the following conditions:
1. Advertising agencies, advertisers, production companies, design studios, media agencies, and individuals may register material; both national and international.
2. They must have the authorization of the advertiser or advertising agency.
3. For both Spanish and international productions, the material must have been issued, published or exhibited in Spain, in the year since the last two editions, that is, since July 2018, regardless of the company’s registered office and as long as they have not been previously registered in any edition of El Chupete.
4. International pieces may participate in all categories of the Festival and, in addition, from among these pieces presented, the jury will choose El Chupete Internacional de Cine / TV y de Graphic.
5. Individual pieces and campaigns of up to 4 pieces can be registered, as long as they are registered in the same medium.
6. All the pieces and / or campaigns must be registered as they were exhibited or published, without having been modified for festivals or contests.
7. For the inscription of pieces, a certificate of emission for the pieces presented on television, proof of publication for the graphic material and photographic proof for the PLV material must be attached. The supporting documents must be issued by the corresponding media or, failing that, the advertiser.
8. In the event that one of the categories does not contain a minimum number of entries, the organization may group it into another category in the same section.
9. The transport and insurance costs of the material, until its reception at the Festival’s office, will be paid by the participants (including international shipments).
10. The organization reserves the right to withdraw from the Festival any defective material or material that has not been made available in the proper conditions before the established closing date. In these cases, the amount paid will be returned.
11. In the case of Packaging and POS, all the original works presented (toys, food, clothes, etc.) will be donated to the Asociación Pequeño Deseo, once the contest is over.
12. The organization will only cancel registrations if it receives written notification at the Festival office before the closing date. In this case, the corresponding refund will be made.
13. The organization reserves the right, either on its own initiative or at the request of the Jury, to make category changes in those material entries that it deems appropriate.
14. Also, the right to modify categories by the organization is reserved, if necessary.
15. The jury have the possibility of declaring void any of the categories in the interest of the quality of the prizes.
16. No piece or campaign whose message/content has been declared illegal by the courts or advertising self-regulatory bodies, by means of a final judgment or resolution, may be submitted.
17. In addition, the organization will not accept the registration of those pieces or campaigns that could hurt national, religious or political feelings, or the sensitivity of the public. At the same time, there will be no registration of pieces or campaigns that incite violence or suggest attitudes of violence, illegal behavior, sexist; In addition, the content of which suggests circumstances of discrimination, whether on the grounds of race, nationality, religion, sex or sexual orientation, or that violate the dignity of the person. In short, content that violates the values and criteria of El Chupete will not be accepted.
18. The grand prizes of ” CINEMA / TV, DIGITAL and BEST IDEA ” ‘will not be able to be void.
19. The material and documentation submitted will become part of the Festival’s archive.
20. The participants give up the rights of public or private exhibition of the pieces presented; as well as its edition, distribution and sale as a compilation of the Festival’s content.
21. The awarded participants will have the right to advertise the prizes obtained at The Festival.
22. The organization reserves the right to reject material that does not meet the required technical specifications.
23. The company that does not comply with the provisions of these regulations will be removed from the Festival, as well as deprived of the prizes that it may have obtained for its participation.
24. No entry will compete if it has not been paid 3 days before the jury meeting.
25. The registration period for pieces closes on November 16th, 2020.
26. The application for registration of a piece or campaign in the Festival, necessarily implies the acceptance of each of the requirements and general conditions set forth above.
Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these general conditions and those of the regulations.